Tuesday, April 8, 2008

White Chocolate Cookies & Frenchy Phil

I was desperately thinking how I could work 'making white chocolate cookies' into my blog and then my friend Frenchy Phil rang. Frenchy it seems has had the news today that he may be made redundant. Never one to dwell on things, Frenchy has an idea of what he would like to do, if and when this happens - he will teach French to beginners. Guess who will be his first pupil? Now where's that white chocolate cookie to celebrate another task organised!

4 comments:

Caroline said...

You're on a roll!
And I like how you managed to make the 'chocolate cookies' thing work :)

x

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janette said...

It's a bit like that word game you play in a meeting, where you have to see how many times you say a specific word that has no relevance to what you are talking about - mmmm must play that sometime!