So another week beckons, another list of mini tasks for me to complete...
1) I am going to try and read A Suitable Boy (honestly)
2) Go Surfing (booked for Saturday)
3) Submit my novel, you know the one that I tried to submit over a year ago and has sat on my hard drive ever since, to Penguin, who are accepting unsolicited manuscripts until the end of October
4) Order some more books from the library - just 10 more to read now on the BBC Top 100 list
5) Appear on the radio again on Friday
So quite an easy week really, but hopefully one that will result in me ticking another task off my list.