- Edit and load my short film onto You Tube
- Finish The Lord Of The Rings book
- Start A Suitable Boy book
- Order a few more books off the Top 100 list
- Go to a baseball match
- Possible skinny dipping although if the weather is anything like it is today, then that will be a definite no
Unfortunately the proposal for the column in my local newspaper went down like a lead balloon. The reporter fired rapid questions at me about my book club and didn't really give me a chance to expand any further, so I guess that's a no then! It's also looking unlikely that I will be able to go to the next England match. I'm fine going there by myself, but coming back the bus doesn't get into Nottingham until 1:15am and I don't fancy walking the streets looking for a taxi at that time of night. Hubbie understandably is a little worried about my safety, so I'll just have to wait until they do a Saturday match.
Right, really must start this editing - hope you all have good weekends!