Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Countdown

I was going to leave this until my 39th birthday, but I just couldn't resist to see how many days I had left of my challenge before I turn 40 - approx 475 days to do 22 tasks - gulp! So I've thrown down the gauntlet and I'm going to go all out to get as many (if not all!) completed by the time I turn 40. I might as well take full advantage of the spare time that I have at the moment and put it to good use, I guess. So here goes, hopefully I will be completing my next task in the next week or so. Watch this space...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm watching that space. :0)

You've done really well so far J.

Janette said...

Thanks hun, need your help with the next task though, so will be in touch shortly!

Tim said...

Good luck! I'm follower 41! :)

I'm also doing a list so seeing other people achieve their goals is also very inspiring! Keep up the good work! :)

Janette said...

Hi Tim, or should I call you 'no 41'?! Loving your list - good luck in completing it!