Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mini Update

So I have the six or so tasks in mind that I need to do this year and I'm getting organised. Library books have been ordered off the BBC list, Wimbledon tickets have been received and I've even begun to write my Dr Who script. My book as those of you who read my blog regularly will know, has been written. However, I have decided to take one final look at it before it gets sent off. I've also decided to do more 'writer' orientated things this year, so if you're going to the Lowdham book festival you may see me there or the Marie Claire 'How to get published' roadshow in Leeds, then you may see me there too!
Wimbledon is in two weeks time, so I'm getting super excited about that, especially now I know that it can't be cancelled on Centre Court. So come what may, I will be there, eating my strawberries and cream and sipping my Pimms. It's not a bad old life really, is it?

5 comments:

bikerted said...

And even better they wont call on Cliff Richard to sing!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great blog. I'm 38 and I think I need to do the same thing, except I haven't got much time.

Janette said...

Bikerted - Amen to that!
P - Thank you and it's never too late to make your list - I look forward to seeing what you put on there!

Tami said...

You are moving along! Yeah!

Janette said...

Tami - sure am!