Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Back!

Well it seems forever since I last wrote a proper blog post and even longer since I actually completed a blog task! I've had a few distractions in the past couple of weeks. Firstly NaNoWriMo, which is the write 50,000 words in a month task. This started off oh so well, but then I had the added complication of getting our house ready to sell and as my priority was on house things, I got slightly behind on the writing and then as the days went past, even further behind, to a point where I thought, oh bugger it and so I did!

The break away from my blog has done me some good though. I'm feeling all refreshed and raring to go again, to the point where I've even made a list of all tasks I'm hoping to do in 2010 and the ones I'm going to have a stab at doing as well.

Planned tasks are:-
1) Learn a foreign language
2) Go to an international football match at Wembley
3) Read all the BBC Top 100 reads
4) Make a film to go onto You Tube
5) Learn chess
Other tasks to have a go at are:-
1) Surfing
2) Watch Forest in an Executive box
3) Fly a trapeze
4) Go to the Grand Prix
5) Cook with a celebrity chef
6) Skinny dipping
7) Get my novel published
8) Save an animal from captivity
Plus there will also be my scheduled appearances on BBC Radio Nottingham - recent appearance on Friday went very well.
I've a feeling 2010 is going to be a good year, but a very busy one!

2 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Yay! Glad to have you back and good luck for the next tasks on your list :)

Janette said...

Thank you and will be updating my blog soon with more news!