Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting Sorted

I have a week off from work as of today. I couldn't be happier. So much has happened this year, that I just wanted to take a step away from everything and relax, rewind. Not that my days will be empty you understand, I have a whole host of stuff to keep me occupied. Mostly house related stuff, as we are trying desperately to get the house on the market asap and move. There is also the small matter of getting my novel out there and looking for representation, something I've been dragging my feet over for the past month.
So my first day off will be spent getting organised and planning - split days between house related stuff and writing. I'll let you know how I get on...

2 comments:

Nik Perring said...

Enjoy your time off!

Nik

Janette said...

will try, although I'm dragging my feet already on the house stuff!