Well, it's been over a week since I last posted anything, so I've decided that being as it's a new month, February will also see a new me and I'm going to start by celebrating my new year all over again, wiping January out of my memory bank.
February's tasks that I've set for myself to complete are:-
1) Read 4 out of the BBC Top 100 Reads.
2) Rebook my balloon flight
3) Spend at least 1 hour per week learning to play chess
4) Spend at least 1 hour per week learning French
5) Write 10,000 words towards my novel
6) Write to TV companies to pitch a show based on my blog
7) Write to magazines/newspapers to pitch an idea on a column based around my blog
8) Start on my You Tube task
Loads of stuff planned for this month, to hopefully get me motivated and get me working towards adding some more ticks to my list this year. I'll keep you all posted on how I'm getting on!