Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girls On Film

I know it's been a while since I last posted. I've been busy finishing my Christmas shopping (hurrah), finishing off a very long novel, that will be having a whole blog post totally dedicated to it shortly and starring in my company's next promotion advertisement. Yes, there I was, quite happily sat at my desk, when a random bloke came and asked if he could take my photo. Fool, that I am, I agreed and next minute a whole film crew descended on me and three of my colleagues were drafted in to assist. I would love to post the photo, none the less because it took about ten takes just to get my co-worker to point at the screen properly, but I fear that my company would be non too happy before they have used the image themselves. So as soon as it's released, then I will allow you the pleasure of laughter by posting it!
Things have been happening on my list, without me completing anything, if that makes sense. The New York trip (and yes it does appear that we are going to New York at this moment in time) is coming together, we just have to finalise our itinerary. My trip to the RSC is this weekend. My sock poppets are now all ready to star in their own You Tube video - I just have to direct it and I'm slowly but surely chipping away at the BBC Top 100 reads.
Now that Christmas is all but sorted, I'm going to make a concerted effort to do more stuff on my list and get a few more ticks this year, so watch this space!

No comments: