Sunday, November 2, 2008

Remember, remember

Well October came and went so fast, if you blinked you would have missed it!
October's goals that I set for myself were nearly all completed! I hit 50,000 words on my novel, read Bleak House, tried to re book my balloon ride, but found I couldn't as the season had now ended, so that one's been diarised for Jan 09. The two New York goals, I've left for now, as I still don't know where I will be for New Year.
November's goals are:-
  • write 10,000 words on my novel
  • read War and Peace
  • See a play at the RSC in Stratford
  • Direct a video to go onto You Tube
  • Send a proposal to a TV company (more about that one later!)
  • Listen to the breakfast show on Radio Nottingham
  • Buy the Artists & Writers Yearbook

Quite a varied amount of things to undertake and I'm really looking forward to completing two tasks this month. I will or course, keep you informed of all the fun!

No comments: