Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday's Blues

So I've been busy buying Christmas presents, as most people are this time of year, crossing every purchase off a never ending list. I hate this period of running around like a headless chicken, thinking there will never be enough time to do everything before the big day, then of course there always is, yet I still seem to do the same every year.
I feel like I'm trying to juggle at the moment, with sorting everything out for Christmas and trying to complete another couple of tasks at least this year. I'm desperately trying to finish War and Peace, but the only time I seem to have spare is just before I go to bed and then I end up falling asleep after about 20 pages! I did finally finish off my props for my forthcoming You Tube extravaganza, so now all I have to do is film it. I'm going to have a go at doing this, this weekend coming, but I fear it may be harder than I first thought and I'm not the most patient person in the world, so I would imagine that will be fun!
The novel is coming along slow but sure. I'm still on course to complete most of it before the end of the year, which I'm really pleased about it and a trip to the RSC is booked for the end of the month, so cross fingers I should have another two tasks to tick off my list - only time will tell!
PS Next scheduled Radio appearance is on December 8th!

No comments: