Thursday, March 19, 2009

Anyone For Tennis - Part 2?



I came home from meeting yet another friend last night, to a letter with a Wimbledon postmark. I was literally shaking as I undid the letter, hoping that it would be, what I thought it would be.....

There in my hands was a letter confirming, that I had received tickets courtesy of the public ballot that I entered into. I am now the proud owner of two centre court tickets for this years Wimbledon championships! Which means I now get to go and see it live, after watching it on TV, since I was a little girl and of course that means another task ticked off my list for this year!

At last some good news for this year!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Yeahhhhh! That is exciting!

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Ooh.. that sounds great! Every year I watch Wimbledon thinking 'how much would I love to be there in person?' and this year you will be!

Janette said...

Cool or what? I've watched Wimbledon since I was a little girl, so can't wait to enjoy the experience!