Saturday, March 14, 2009

Radio Nottingham Appearance

I made my fifth (I think!) appearance on BBC Radio Nottingham yesterday. Unfortunately they were running late, so I only managed to fit in three very fast news stories and very little was mentioned about my blog.
My other half, however, has managed to put together, a few of my appearances all onto one player, which is on the right hand side of the blog. So you will be able to listen (hopefully not laugh!) to my dulcet tones. I will also add any future appearances on there too, as and when they happen.

2 comments:

Phil Lowe said...

I like the radio compilation idea. Gives another dimension for your readers Janette.

Janette said...

Thanks - wasn't too sure, but at least it gives people a chance to hear what I do on the Radio, that don't live in Nottingham!