Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Synopsis Saga

You would think logically, that the hardest part of actually preparing a novel for submission, is the actual writing of the novel itself, wouldn't you? I've managed to write a novel of just under 80,000 words, yet why am I struggling to grasp the concept of writing a synopsis, to prepare to market my book to an Agent? I've so far managed two sentances - hardly going to set an Agent's world alive with that, am I?
My brain states that logically I should bullet point the entire novel/characters and hopefully turn it, into something resembling a synopsis. If all else fails, then I may be visiting this lady http://www.bubblecow.co.uk/

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Try this - BubbleCow Resourse x

Janette said...

Thanks honey - I'm getting there slowly!