Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Blog Full Of Firsts

I was quite happily munching away on my mid afternoon snack, today at work, listening to my friend Dave's account of his ever growing romance with HC (stands for Hot Chick), when Smithy began the 'have you done......yet' conversation. With any budding romance there is always the first times to summarise over. The first time you kiss, the first time you call each other boyfriend/girlfriend, but I don't think even I was quite prepared for Smithy's question of "has she pumped in front of you yet?" When we had all picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing so hard (Smithy has the knack of just dropping random questions into any conversation), I began to think about my blog and the whole host (well 40 actually!) of firsts that it contains. Every one of my tasks is like the start of a wonderful relationship. Some won't go further than a first date, others may last a couple of dinner dates and a trip to the movies and others may just turn into something that lasts a lot longer. I can't wait to find out which ones are which.

No comments: