Thursday, May 1, 2008

I Heart Jodi Picoult



Tonight I'll be going to see this lady, Jodi Picoult at the Broadway Media Centre in Nottingham. Jodi, in case you're not aware is a very famous American writer and I love, love, love her books. Not quite sure what the format is tonight, but I'm hoping that there will be a Q & A session, where I can quiz her about her writing and hopefully pick up some tips for my nearly one quarter of the way through first novel. This is one of only three appearances she will be making in England, so I feel very privileged that she chose Nottingham as one of them. Frenchy Phil will also be joining me tonight, so I'm hoping that he will be taking some pictures and I'm also going to take some of her books along to hopefully get signed. Do I really have to go to work today, can't I just sit and read her books all day???

No comments: