Thursday, May 8, 2008

I'm Falling Behind.....

Not felt that great this week since having a dodgy veggie burger on Tuesday (yes apparently there is such a thing!), so my training schedule has fell well behind. I've also got a load of things to get organised for my task list. I still have stuff to buy for the climb, accommodation to book, my drive in a Ferrari to book and I need to seriously think about Africa and how I'm going to organise it. On a good note, my hubbie has rearranged his DB9 day, so that means he will accompany me to the Ben Nevis climb and at least take the pressure off myself having to drive all the way there and back. But, a week tomorrow I will be on holiday (no idea where - it's a surprise!), so if I get most of the above organised before I go, I will be a happy bunny.

No comments: