Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bored of Nottingham



I'm bored at the moment. So bored, I can't seem to motivate myself to do anything. I can just about make it to the shower in a morning, but then it's an all out struggle to push myself to go to work. I've tried to get motivated by doing items off my list, but try as I might, I can't seem to get excited over reading Anna Karenina or writing my novel.
So in order to cheer myself up, I'm looking for a holiday, or more precisely looking at going to New York for New Years. We already have the flights paid for, courtesy of Rick's air miles (there has been some good over him going away so many times to Japan!) and I was hoping we wouldn't have to spend too much on accommodation, but a quick look shows we won't have much change out of £1000, which could make this trip my most expensive item to complete off my list so far, but if it makes me feel better than I do at the moment then boy will it be worth it!

No comments: