My life for the past couple of months, has revolved around the Ben Nevis climbing mountain thingy, what with trying to up my fitness levels, gaining sponsors and buying the regulatory clothing. So, now the task is completed and the pain and the whole shock to my system is starting to wear off, I decided it was about time I got organised about the rest of my remaining tasks. The plan for the next six months is:-
1) Drive a Ferrari
2) Write a script for Dr Who
3) Finish the first draft of my novel
4) See a Shakespearean play at the RSC in Stratford
5) Direct a video to go onto You Tube
6) Read 20 x BBC Top 100 books
I guess I may be a little busy!