Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Turn Left?

I've got to the point again in my list, where I'm just about ready to complete another task - I'm driving a Ferrari on the 26th July. All the documentation has finally come through, so it's in the bag, so to speak and I'm restless. I've got a couple of things on the go at the moment (reading the BBC Top 100 reads and writing my novel), but I feel a fresh challenge beckoning and I'm not sure what direction to go in. Do I learn a new language? Do I start to learn how to play Chess? Do I learn how to use my video camera and load a clip onto You Tube? So many different routes I can take, but which one do I really fancy?


I've always been quite adamant that I wouldn't over plan my list, that I would just randomly pick a task and just do it. Of course, some have required planning, such as the Ben Nevis challenge, but most of the others, I've just gone for and done. Decisions, decisions!


What strikes me most about my list is the fact that he reflects my life so much. I can plan a few things and get those finished, but then I'm always eager to know what's round the corner, that's the impatient person in me I guess.


So, I've no idea what's coming next to tell you about, but I'll guess you find out soon!

1 comment:

Willy The Prince said...

I can't wait to hear about the Ferrari ride. Way to go!