Friday, September 12, 2008

Apologies to my blog friend

Sorry Caroline that it's taken me nearly all week to display the fine widget (on the left hand side of my blog) for your new book. I hope this special non - 40 things post, makes up for the fact! If you haven't already tried it, then please have a go, go on you know you want to! Just press on decide and this will lead you through a set of questions that will in turn take you to another blog person, that answered roughly the same.

And for those of you who are in the Cheshire Oaks area on September 27th between 12-2pm, then please do go to Caroline's book signing of 'Black Boxes' at Borders. Her first novel, 'In Search Of Adam', was stunning, so I can't wait to grab a copy of this one.
PS I hope one day Caroline can write a blog post about attending my book signing

1 comment:

Caroline said...

I promise that I will attend and blog about your first book signing.

Lookng forward to meeting you x