Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Be Careful What You Wish For.....

I heard back from Radio Nottingham today in reference to the recent recordings that I've done. They will be playing the recording of my Ferrari task on Monday at 11.30am and..... they have also asked me to get involved with a music piece they produce called 'Play It Again Fran' (stay with me on this one!) I have to answer the following questions and they will ring me on Monday and choose two of them to discuss on the show - how cool is that?
1/ What track most sums up your personality and why?
2/ If you're having a less than brilliant day, what record is bound to lift you up?
3/ Is there a track that makes you cry? Why?
4/ Is there a record you associate with someone you love? What is it and why?
5/ Is there a song you associate with a particular time in your life, good or bad? Eg. what was the record playing at your first dance/wedding? Can you remember a record of a holiday romance, birth of your child, celebration of divorce etc...
I've spent the best part of the evening, trying to figure out which ones I would choose and in the end I went for the ones that first came into my head. Once I've made the final decision, I will let you know my answers!

2 comments:

Graham Ettridge said...

Awwww, if only I could get radio Nottinham, down here in Swindon. Perhaps you could record it and add it as a sound clip to a future post. It'll be great to listen to!

Janet, I hope all goes well. I'll be thinking of you!

Janette said...

I'm not sure if you can listen to it over the internet or not. There is talk of everyone at work bringing in a radio to listen to, which is a tad embarrassing! I'm going to see if I can record it, or if Radio Nottingham can do me a recording and will then include it on a post. Thanks for your kind comments, I'm trying not to get too nervous!